Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Nope, no sir, I cannot say I have. Fill us in!

I'd have to say, my father is fairly high up in GM and HE hasn't heard anything of the sort, so I'm guessing it's not probably going to happen. They chose the M62 supercharger on the Redline for a variety of reasons, and I'm sure the engineers weren't just going to say, "oops, made a boo boo, going to switch to an M90."

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
urbanmonkeygod04 said:
Nope, no sir, I cannot say I have. Fill us in!

I'd have to say, my father is fairly high up in GM and HE hasn't heard anything of the sort, so I'm guessing it's not probably going to happen. They chose the M62 supercharger on the Redline for a variety of reasons, and I'm sure the engineers weren't just going to say, "oops, made a boo boo, going to switch to an M90."
1: I think he was just asking if there was an upgrade
2: You put way to much stock in GM engineers, the bean counters run the show.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Dominicansk8tor said:
Has anyone heard about a new bigger supercharger for the redline coming out??
No, and whoever told you a larger one is going to be put on is truly misinformed.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Well, there has been some talk here of Magnuson possibly coming out with a supercharger kit, don't know if it is a bigger blower or what they are planning though.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
MotorMouth said:
Well, there has been some talk here of Magnuson possibly coming out with a supercharger kit, don't know if it is a bigger blower or what they are planning though.
I was under the impression that Magnuson was going to be coming out with a smiilar kit to Psi-Fi, with a pulley and some fuel management. I could have sworn that is what I read on another recent thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.