Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a head count so i can get a price quote and also to see what exactly ppl want for font. chose any font, from what i have heard is most want the headliner font and about 4-5 inches long and about 1 inch tall so put out your ideas

name
size
font
# of decals that you want

i will have a sample asap.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Dan
1" high by about 4-5" long
bladerunner

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you want it to go across a window or somthing. thats gonna be long. and i kinda forgot that the name shows up on the left side so forget the name sry.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also if ur a guest and cant post and want to purchase a redlineforums.com decal email me @ [email protected] also if you want anytype of silk screening design or any kind of promo product or shirts or hats or anything let me know we can print or sew on to anything and everything. :):):):)

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh come on you guys i know theres a ton of you guys that want this. come on let us know. its ok. we wont make fun of ya.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I would be interested and as far as look goes whatever everybody else wants.
This could be a great way to promote this site to other RL owners cause over here in WA nobody knows about it.

2 banners and 4 small side glass (2 cars)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I'm good for a couple....

Mark

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how big u want the banners like about 3-4 inches tall by about 2-4 feet lont or what. also what kinda banners u talkin about. for the front and rear window?

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so right now

xian 2 side
fenderda412 2 side
sinister redline 2 side and 2 banners
mailmars 2 side

who else wants to join the gang????

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
header font

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so right now

xian ............................. 2 side
fenderdan412 ................ 2 side
sinister redline ............... 2 side and 2 banners
mailmars ....................... 2 side
jeepin79 ....................... 2 side

who else wants to join the gang????

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
jeepin79 said:
header font
Same, maybe half an inch taller and 6 inches long. Not sure which one is gonna look like what. I would also like 2 for the rear sides (quad doors). Make up a couple samples, and slap em on your car, or just tape em on for a picture, so we can see a couple different sizes. I measured out a box, 6 inches by 1.5 inches tall. It looked like it would be a perfect size, big enough to read, but small enough to not be obnoxious.

·
Registered
366 Posts
if SOMEONE (a MOD/ADMIN) can let US know what font the header is, i can get them made too

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Something like they have on racing cars (rally cars, Grand Am cars, ALMS series cars, etc.) would be sweet, like, you and your co-driver or something silly :p This is what I'm talking about:

I know it's lame, feel free to flame it . . . ASAP

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Now, have we discussed colors for these ? I would like silver to match my "eaton inside" sticker that they will be next to .

·
Registered
808 Posts
Ill take 2 for the side, Whatever font you chose, Blue if you can chose.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'll go along with the group. Make it two for me - for the side windows.

:)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts