Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would the redlines/cobalt ss' have the same headers if a set were to be made? i know about the scdyne headers, but mostly advertised for redlines. the reason i'm asking is that www.theotherguysproducts.com said he is making a header for the cobalt ss, and he just needs a test vehicle. he also said that if the setups are the same he can use a redline for his testing and whoever lets him use their vehicle for testing will get a brand new header off the final production setup installed for free.

if these are the same setup, and you're in california, he needs your car for between 5-10 days, and you get the headers when he's done. just let him know that you were on the roums talking to sam, then he will let you know all the details.

<edit>:: the vehicle would need to be returned to the stock setup if you want to do this program so they can get the proper dyno numbers

-sam g.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
unknownsuperhero said:
I am in socal, and i would be down. Problem i have the K&N and one f'ed up airbox so no stocky. :(

go ahead and email him, when i was talking with him, the only worry he had was that the setups might be different. i highly doubt they are though

·
Registered
629 Posts
im putting on the scdyne header tomorrow looks nice ? will it perform?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
has anyone dropped off thier cars yet?

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts