Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday @ 1:00PM I'll be heading over to Psi-Fi in NJ. They're going to hook up a scope to the RL and see what they can find. I'll let you know the details sunday.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
SilverBulletRL said:
Sunday @ 1:00PM I'll be heading over to Psi-Fi in NJ. They're going to hook up a scope to the RL and see what they can find. I'll let you know the details sunday.
that's great, can't wait to hear more about it

·
Registered
786 Posts
I'm in town. Where's, what Psi-fi?

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Psi-Fi makes alot of Parts for the SRT-4 I originally saw they were going to make parts for teh Red Line over at SRT Forums(Another one of Ekools forums)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had to reschedule with them... Everyone has holiday business to attend to...

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Good News!

we purchased a Redline yesterday and we are going to begin parts development this weekend... First up will be implementing our powerpaq engine management to the ecotec to allow us to tune for upcoming modifications we have planned such as pulleys, twincharger(turbo/supercharger) etc... Things are about to get a whole lot faster folks :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just wanted to say thank you to Mark and everyone else over at psi-fi, not to forget about SCDYNE, for stepping up and helping to bring an aftermarket to the Redline while the majority of the aftermarket community just sits on their hands throwing the occasional table scrap our way.
I have to say that I find it a little bit humorous that we find help coming from a company that makes performance parts for SRT-4's.

Anyway....its all good with me :D

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
palahniuk said:
I just wanted to say thank you to Mark and everyone else over at psi-fi, not to forget about SCDYNE, for stepping up and helping to bring an aftermarket to the Redline while the majority of the aftermarket community just sits on their hands throwing the occasional table scrap our way.
I have to say that I find it a little bit humorous that we find help coming from a company that makes performance parts for SRT-4's.

Anyway....its all good with me :D
No problemo man we hope to make you guys proud with some of the stuff we are going to be coming out with in the near future. anything you guys want or need for the car? Lets hear it we're all ears :cool:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mark you got my number... give me a call sometime so I can check out what you guys are doing!!

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Thanks Psi-Fi, I'm sure all of Red Line Forums and Red Line owners appreciate your help in our goals of going faster.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
we purchased a Redline yesterday and we are going to begin parts development this weekend... First up will be implementing our powerpaq engine management to the ecotec to allow us to tune for upcoming modifications we have planned such as pulleys, twincharger(turbo/supercharger) etc... Things are about to get a whole lot faster folks :D

Now that's what I like to hear!!!

I think the first thing we need is an ECU reflash. This engine's potential is severely limited from the factory.

·
Registered
291 Posts
my wish list : intake, headers, cat back exaust, motor mounts, reflash or piggy back cpu, coilover system, front and rear sway bars, and TWIN CHRAGER! or some kinda up grade for or super charger maybe a twin scroll swap

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Did a little tinkering today and we were able to get about 2 more psi out of the SC. we have also gotten about 1/2 way finished on a ram air cold air intake conversion, the Butt Dyno says the car is making more power and diagnostic scans show we are pulling more air in through the mass air meter with good/safe air fuel ratios. tommorrow we're gonna do some oscilliscope readings on the engine and get our piggyback ecu working on the car as well as doing some testing on the factory fuel system to see what kind of headroom GM left us to play :cool:

One thing we're very happy with is the laminova intercoolers ability to bring charge temps down.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mark how many miles does your red line have so far?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow and you guys are already tweaking it!?!!?

·
Registered
391 Posts
many engines in cars these days already come prebroken in. i waited about 150 miles before i gave mine hell. i have know all my buddies and they would be ripping rubber off the car lot.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts