Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought my 04 redline. It has some cosmetic issues such as the passenger side taillight has a crack in it.

I'm trying to find some good taillight replacements, preferably ones that have matching headlights so I can just have same brand lights since I wanna replace them all.

Prefer aftermarket

·
Super Moderator
1,405 Posts
Believe ebay/Amazon is the only option these days. Not terribly expensive for oem replacements either

·
Super Moderator
1,405 Posts
There is a really ugly euro style tail light option on eBay. They do have black housing styles on eBay as well for the front

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a really ugly euro style tail light option on eBay. They do have black housing styles on eBay as well for the front
Definitely not the Eruo one, I've seen that one but I am wanting the black housing

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not a lot of custom/aftermarket headlights available for the redline anymore, My car came with custom headlights, but they aren't wired correctly and have some issues. I'd recommend either pay someone to do custom headlights/taillights or just go stock/tinted as it'd be more hassle free and way cheaper.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not a lot of custom/aftermarket headlights available for the redline anymore, My car came with custom headlights, but they aren't wired correctly and have some issues. I'd recommend either pay someone to do custom headlights/taillights or just go stock/tinted as it'd be more hassle free and way cheaper.
Yeah, I've noticed that. I knew it would be hard to find parts for the car since its not made anymore but I thought there would be some customs out there or aftermarkets.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You can still try your luck looking at eBay or Amazon as there may be someone who sells or bids tail light etc for a very cheap price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts