Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I did a pretty stupid thing yesterday, I started the SFPH 3.25 pulley install and got my old pulley off and everything ok.. But then I got to the point of putting the DUB system on and completely forgot that I needed a press!!!! So no I have it halfway on, no press and no working car!! Any ideas on how to get it on? Or if I can rent a press or is there a pulley puller tool that doubles as a press?!?!?!
Let me know if you guys can help! LOL ASAP!!

Scott

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Have you Googled to see what information you can locate? Maybe "installing Eaton Roots type supercharger" to get an idea of what you need to have done? I used to work for Dell 30 day software support, and sadly the training there consisted of, "Ask the customer what's wrong with their computer, open internet explorer, Google the problem they're having WORD FOR WORD, find any solution that may work, if the customer gets angry, transfer them to India (hardware dept at the time I'm sure its ALL india now). Oh and that was IF their problem was within a certain perameter (no 3rd party software, no advanced settings etc etc)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.