Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personaly hate them and eat them for breakfast but my wife wants to look at them because she wants a "zippy" car.

Is there any difference between the Cobalt and the RL besides the look?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Nice first impression to the redline forum.. All we talk about here is redline - monster truck conversions.. cant help you.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why thank you.

Sorry I guess having owned 2 Saturn's I wouldn't know anything about them. I'm trying to talk her out of it m'kay....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yep,the rl is lighter, they both got the same technology for the engine.
Already did is proof in formala one racing , to cool down the piston with oil from the inside.
Of corse the second world war air plane technologie had been used for longer time (boxer engine) ;) , but today they are abble to do great and reliable.
:D
Factory fact for both rl and the ss min200whp factory.Soon , with few coin about 300whp, and not so much wait to care about. :eek:
The rl never gonna rust or get dent around.

·
Registered
302 Posts
they are really good cars, and will soon be outrunning your subura, which i am ready to happen. But i would wait for the 06 model so you can get the competition pack.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sure or just look ahead on the road and the one just past in front of you is probably gonna be a rl or ss.
Rl and ss are result of the years 2000 technology not some kind of evolved dinosaurs like the boxer engine in a subarust , sorry subaru. :)

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just pass ahead on a ricer flyby maybe

Who cares if they are old tech? Tested and proven. They are very powerful and according to the latest consumer's guide the most reliable cars on the road just edging out Honda from last year. I don't remember Saturn making the top ten... or even seeing them mentioned.

LOL I never thought saturn drivers would make fun of a built STi.

·
Registered
54 Posts
You have a lot to be amaze.
And should listen at your wife.
She probably had tough a lot more about many things you never did. :eek:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Nice mosterline :D

Mine has a body lift of 4 inches and a suspension lift of 8. Rolling on 32 inch mudders.... the redline supercharger whine along with the rumble of mudders is music to my ears. Im soon going to get verticle mac truck exhaust. :D :D

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
lol thanx ;) I like subaru's so please dont make fun of our cars i repect you i expect the same from you!!!!!!!!!!! :) i only hate one subaru he live in delaware
he is a STI that looks like WRX he completly downgradded apperance of car i raced him and he was lik 12 c/l ahead of me i was like WTF then we meet in gas station he was like im surprised you stayed with me hes like "im really a STI" :eek: i almost shit my self!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont every touch the hood on your car that thing is hot!

·
Registered
150 Posts
He hates them, eats them for breakfast (lame), and is trying to talk his wife (surprised someone would marry such a mature "man") out of buying one....

So why are you here again?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
errr... Why exactaly are you here TransAm? I'm here because my wife wanted me to post.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts