Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 Saturn Redline .. ok so i replaced the clutch & slave cyl, got the car all back together, and hooked up every wire *gone over it atleast 3 times* got everything ready and hooked up the battery sat in the car and noticed the ABS, check engine, security, heck even the brights lights were all on, and the key wasnt even in the car, soon realized there was ZERO accessory power.. power locks wont work, windows wont work, no headlights, tail lights, brake lights reverse lights, nothing, turn the key on NOTHING happens, BUT if i flip the headlights switch to ON, all those lights shut off.. Not even the aftermarket alarm starter works :s the car does have a GPS+Imobalizer unit installed but that ONLY cuts off fuel if its triggerd, and wouldnt shut down the ENTIRE car.... i am beond stumped, and going outta my mind trying to figure this one! :s any advice???? :soapbox:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
negitive i figured it out... the battery had 99.9% died wile it was apart and for some odd reson had JUST enough juice to turn shit on :s as soon as i hooked a booster to it everything was fine..... but now i have an even bigger issue..... drove it for 6 blocks and now i lost ALL gears.... you can see the shift linkage moving but willnot select a gear.... didnt make any noises at all no grinding, no popping no clunking nothing... i can literally move the shifter in a complete circle. :S:S:S:S:S

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
broken pin on the transmission?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yay fixed it zero probs now problem!!!!

It was just the Roll Pin ontop of tranny for the shift linkage, snapped into 3 peices :s lol must have been worn out because the car shifts 100x better than previous, thanks!!! only figured it out from reading these forums! lol i was almost about to drop in a whole new trans. lol

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Yea! I win the prize! What was the prize?

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Oh Boy! Oh Boy! A hundred internetZ!! I'm so excited...

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Anyone want to buy a hundred internetZ?

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
For you...

Only 13 bitcoins...

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
It's a bitcoin. And we had some friggin post telling all about it a week or so ago.

I never did quite figure what it was all about either...

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
However, bitcon may be more appropriate...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts