Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am currently in the process of installing a high powered sound system in my 2005 Saturn Ion Quad Coupe ( Base Model). Im using 0 gauge wiring to upgrade the big 3 in this car. Can someone please show me pictures of all the grounds and important parts in upgrading the big 3. Or can someone help guide me through the process that has already done it, I just need to know where everything is located and how to wire it. Thank you in advance, All help is greatly appreciated.

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
me thinks you are asking in the wrong forum

·
Boost get some.
3,260 Posts
On the redline the engine ground runs from the driver side by intake box to the tranny bell housing. Then theres the one in the trunk that goes to battery and thats the only ones I know of.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could you please post some pictures of the
1) Battery negative to chassis
2) Alternator to battery positive
3) Chassis to engine
Thank you in advance.

·
Boost get some.
3,260 Posts
O man the power wire from alternator to battery runs thru car under driver seat. Also one from body to engines kinda hard to miss.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I was just wondering where the positive terminal on the alternator is, and how to get to it. And where the ground for the engine block is..

·
Boost get some.
3,260 Posts
The wire to alternator is right on top of it and it runs to fuse box under hood. Engine ground is right be intake box where the filter is.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there any way that you could upload some pictures on where to run each wire for the big 3 upgrade? thanks a lot.

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Does it not matter that this guys name is gorilla ****? Because its pretty FN epic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts