Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are posts about fixing this but I couldn't find one that says what you specifically have to do, I have bi-xenon hid kit I've had in for awhile and its doing the thing where they don't switch and is stuck on saying high-beams are on. I tryed switching around the clip that connects wires to the harness and didn't work, so if somebody could point me in the right direction or give any help it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Try to "reverse" the polarity on the wires to the ballast by turning the connectors 180 degrees around. This should fix your problem. Yes, the retaining clip will not be clipped to anything. You'll probably want to find a means of fastening the connector to the ballast.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I had the same problem with my set when I got it. It all depends on the wiring. If you can get a pic of your wires from the ballast to the lights I can tell you what to do if the set is like mine.

·
Registered
454 Posts
well going off the drawing that i saw on here some where. I changed up the blue and white wires. (otherwise my brights stayed on all the time) any how it seems like my lights are backwards. i feel more comfortable riding behind someone with my brights on over my low beams. My low beams are kind of all over the place. granted I know I need to adjust them down. but its just a little off. Ill try and get a hi/low pic here soon and see what ya'll think, Ill also see what I can show you as far as the wiring harness. btw I have VHIDS 5000K.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts