Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the rl take a hemi truck from a dig or a roll? If so what kind of roll mph?. I seen one vid posted here a long time ago of a hemi truck smoking a RL but there was something fishy about the video. My friend has a 2004 hemi and says he kept up with a g35 dead even from a dig. he has no mods except for a cai.

·
Banned
189 Posts
Mr Casual said:
Will the rl take a hemi truck from a dig or a roll? If so what kind of roll mph?. I seen one vid posted here a long time ago of a hemi truck smoking a RL but there was something fishy about the video. My friend has a 2004 hemi and says he kept up with a g35 dead even from a dig. he has no mods except for a cai.
From a small roll or a stop with light mods the truck will beat the redline.They are quick real quick to 60.with just a hypertech i/h/e there deep into the 14s.

·
Registered
808 Posts
stock to stock the redline will win

·
Registered
808 Posts
yep would be close but redline would still win by .3 or so in the 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmm that sucks. My friend and I are always competing ever since we got our first trucks. He had a chevy s10 4x4 and I had a chevy s10. He talked alot about how many cars he beat when he had a 1998 v6 vortech astro van LOL but he did beat me in that van against my 89 toyota 4x4. then i got a gmc sonoma 99 v6 and smoked him daily now he went out a got a new hemi! I can't let him win.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts