Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to the dealer again for the second time, no brake lights! It sucks almost getting rear-ended. Also there's hesitation on the highway every 10 seconds or so. It spits, if you know what I mean. Runs like shit when you first start it up when it's cold too.

Any ideas? :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
it spits did you do the Barry Mod? If so the spitting as you call it is due to the MAF on the wrong angle. Could be a few degrees and itll do that.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Barry mod, just remove the airbox.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
most likely your problem. What kind of filter are you running?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
APC until I get Adam's intake. I think it was the same before the airbox removal though.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
loumoll said:
I'm going to the dealer again for the second time, no brake lights! It sucks almost getting rear-ended. Also there's hesitation on the highway every 10 seconds or so. It spits, if you know what I mean. Runs like shit when you first start it up when it's cold too.

Any ideas? :confused:
was it only your brake lights? any dash lights go off?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No dash lights. But the worst thing is when the brake lights blow a fuse, the cruise won't shut off when you tap the brakes!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
683 Posts
loumoll said:
No dash lights. But the worst thing is when the brake lights blow a fuse, the cruise won't shut off when you tap the brakes!!!! :eek:
loumoll said:
That is NUTS, man would freak me out, same thing happened to me in my 81 vette, but actually the carb got stuck open, I poo'd myself, i was 16. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts