Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup all i got my 04 redline today last one in delaware :p it had 70 miles on it!
Im new to stick and this thing is wild :eek: I just had a question for ya guys
If i let go of wheel the car goes left slighltly, and i herd a crzy noise one or twice dont know were it came from either lol My last quesiton is the electronics dont seem "VOLTafied" like if I have defrost on front and back headlights on etc and hit gas everything gets better but when i let off the dime out my cavy did this ! I dont want it :confused: :confused: Is battery just low on juice form being in showroom?

L8r all
Ill have pics soon

Info: 04 redline with Mp3 cd player, and xm radio

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
Congrats, yeah my headlights do that to, but it does'nt seem to affect anything else. I was considering a grounding kit just to get all my electronics in order, & take some of the piggybacking off of the engine.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
cvenom2122 said:
Sup all i got my 04 redline today last one in delaware :p it had 70 miles on it!
Hey, congrats on the new wheels, home boy! Which one did you end up with -- the silver one or the blue one?

flaarn

·
Registered
28 Posts
Newark area. I'm the OOOOOOLD fart in the black Redline cruising Main Street.

I really liked the blue RL. Nice color, good set of options. I would've liked it better with the Aero spoiler (but I just got the regular spoiler on mine, too)....

f.

·
Registered
556 Posts
SPLREDLINE,

You might want to check with the placement of your license plate.

They excluded the grill work in order to allow more airflow into that part of the engine.

I think your license plate placement might reduce the airflow drastically. Could be detrimental to your engine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts