Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Great picture from HIN.

Heres what STC thinks about your Neon, I mean SRT-4 engine.

Taken at Hot Import Nights in Orlando. Thought you guys would get a kick out of it. The Dodge employees gave us a DIRTY look, haha.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Ha

Hahahaha. Nice dude, very nice. Some SRT drivers are pretty stuck up. I was side by side with one and the guy glanced at me then looked away and didn't even notice that i was there. It was whack.

·
Registered
118 Posts
SporkLover said:
Stuck up over what a neon? Hell thats like being stuck up over a Saturn!

Where is the world going these days?
hahahaha^^^^........................>
we need some more smiley's over here> :) :mad: :p :( :D :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: ..........ran out!?

·
Registered
144 Posts
no comment.....oh what the hell....

[email protected] on stock motor (nothing done internally) and now 54k hard driven miles :) (196 passes, 198 dyno pulls).
Only thing broken was a stock 2003 CV joint.

Although srtgurl has pushed me to get a redline instead of a cobalt ss, I don't know. we'll see.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Wow... I can't belive this didn't get ugly! Must be the fact that I was busy at work for 4 days! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Thats funny. Im glad to see every one is acting like adults for once.

[email protected] Damn, I cant wait. Thats a nice neon. For anyone who hasnt checked out that http://www.srtgurl.com/ site, I sugest you do so. Its a damn nice car. The chick smokes a Viper in here neon.

·
Registered
617 Posts
All fun and games. Love the pic guys!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
That is one fast Skittle! Sweet time...

·
Registered
26 Posts
gm3saturn said:
Thats funny. Im glad to see every one is acting like adults for once.

[email protected] Damn, I cant wait. Thats a nice neon. For anyone who hasnt checked out that http://www.srtgurl.com/ site, I sugest you do so. Its a damn nice car. The chick smokes a Viper in here neon.
We have to because there are some childish mofos at www.houston-imports.com. They started a thread titled "All SRTForums.com vistors" and proceeded to bash everything SRT. One kid on there swore he beat SRT4 with his stock 2000 civic. The thread was like 20 pages long but the end result was some SRT4s in the local houston area with busted windows and what not. God damn honda kids.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
SRT4FURY said:
We have to because there are some childish mofos at www.houston-imports.com. They started a thread titled "All SRTForums.com vistors" and proceeded to bash everything SRT. One kid on there swore he beat SRT4 with his stock 2000 civic. The thread was like 20 pages long but the end result was some SRT4s in the local houston area with busted windows and what not. God damn honda kids.
That is Fu**in' insane... I'm an ass at times, but it's all in a twisted fun sort of way, I would never physically destroy another man's car. That's how you get beat or shot, or something even more lame. From a chat forum? That's just stupid...

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Bashin on the internet is one thing, a way for people to vent and gloat, without reprecussions, but that, is just completely fu*ked up. I would probably want to hunt them down and return the favor.

·
Registered
103 Posts
man thats not cool. thats happen to me. i have 01 neon thats pushing 165 to the wheels :) (but will be getting my redline in may woot woot) so yeah i beat a kid racing the one night so he comes the next night thru the drive thru and oders all this food like 20 bucks worth. where park our cars you can't see them well needless to say i got 15 dollars worht of food plasterd all over my car and that when it was 15- below 0 degrees and it all froze to my car. it sucked i was peelin off tomatoes for a week lol.
but is so dumb what they did.
but i know ppl who are that crazy and stupid too.
i'm just glad i'm not hatin lol

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
You NEVER EVER f*ck with another man's vehicle. It's just one of those unwritten laws. Damn rice

1 - 20 of 30 Posts