Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this forum today and wanted to say hi! I work for Saturn Motorsports and if you have any questions, please let me know.
If I know the answer, I will post it. If I do not know the answer, I can find out for you.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
welcome to the site!

·
Registered
453 Posts
onebluesc1 said:
I found this forum today and wanted to say hi! I work for Saturn Motorsports and if you have any questions, please let me know.
If I know the answer, I will post it. If I do not know the answer, I can find out for you.
Ive been trying to order the black side emblems for a week and the site wont work past the order form :mad:

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
when will the tail lights come out

·
Registered
244 Posts
Ahh, I thought that was you Josh. Hey, I'm the SMS dealer here! LOL! Just look at my sig :D You will notice that I sold most of the Red Lines on here! LOL!

Oh and Welcome!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea Yeah!! LOL!! Just trying to expand my horizons!!

If anybody besides Scooter has any questions, let me know. LOL!!! :D

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
hey I asked one.

anyone can answer it.

·
I
7,838 Posts
How about them tail lights? Maybe some clear corner lenses? And maybe you can tell us why Saturn hasn't come out with the aftermarket for it yet?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
anything in the works for the redline? i tried to email sms the other day but it wouldnt go through.

how about a functional ram-air hood??

we want parts and we have money!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay guys and girls, here is the scoop on your questions:

1) Tail lights - We are having TYC manufacturing the tails for the Ions. We should have something in hand by the end of February.

2) As far as performance, we have the K & N CAI for the Redline in production NOW!! We expect them by the end of this month!!

3) We are also working on a header for the Redline Ion. I expect some testing in about two weeks.

4) Performance Exhaust 2 1/2" piping from Thermal - testing in about two weeks.

I hope this answers some questions for a little while? If you have some other questions, please feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
416 Posts
BlackRedline04 said:
What about AEM CAI? Its said pending on their website for months now. I heard they have better performance #s.

Keep us updated on the exhaust and headers. :)
If you didn't think that Adam at SCDYNE is Satan, you could order those ones. . .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
About the AEM CAI, where exactly did you see that it is pending? Please post the link if you can. I have not heard about that yet! Doesn't mean it's not happening, just haven't heard about it!
Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
huh!! Interesting that they are (AEM) coming out with something. I know the airbox is a b$#@ch to get off and I wonder how it will mount? At least they show a dyno to prove it's effectivieness!!
Have a great weekend!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
preliminary numbers on the K & N CAI is 13 Hp to the wheels! I will have more info and a dyno chart hopefully soon!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts