Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got HID lights in some after market projector fog lights and im having an issue with one light not turning on

the lights use D2S bulbs and osram ballists with hella lights but both lights wont turn on do i have to run each light on its own 15 amp line or should i run them both on a 30 amp line

any sujestions

currently the lights are running on a single line using a 15 amp line on a 40 amp relay for actuvation what should i do

·
Registered
64 Posts
1post and no intro?

ah oh well.. there should be instructions that came with it with a wiring diagram. usually, with HID headlights or fogs, you have a main "controller" that runs to your power on one end, and on the other end, plugs into your stock harness. From there, you would have 2 lines going to each ballast (driver and passenger side). If you don't have a stock harness, then it would run to whatever serves as your controller, or switch to turn them on.

Also, swap the bulbs and see if that resolves the issue. If you even lightly smudged the bulb, the oils on your fingers can destroy any bulb, including any HID.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts