Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda has always been and will always be the best car brand out there. With huge reputation for its pedigree in design, sport, and style its not match form the pity redline. The Saturn redline is only know for its cheap plastic design its also slow, ugly and no match for a Honda. Honestly I would rather drive a Prius. Don't tell I'm wrong because I'm not.

·
Super Moderator
1,557 Posts
So what was your reason for joining?

·
Super Moderator
1,557 Posts
I'm open for discussion, as I'm sure others are as well.
Hondas are reliable cars, and have been for many years. No doubt.

Now, have you owned a redline? Or any sort of ecotec powered car?

·
Registered
72 Posts
He is a troll, I wouldn't entertain him myself. If that avatar picture is really him he is an old man troll most likely still living in mom's basement. It is sounding like he got smoked by a redline while in his honda and is still a little sore about it. Personally I haven't come across a honda that could even give me a challenge.

·
Super Moderator
1,557 Posts
Was trying to be open minded and courteous before I layed the ban hammer. Haha

Reactions: NFLT!

·
Registered
7 Posts
He is a troll, I wouldn't entertain him myself. If that avatar picture is really him he is an old man troll most likely still living in mom's basement. It is sounding like he got smoked by a redline while in his honda and is still a little sore about it. Personally I haven't come across a honda that could even give me a challenge.
Ha ha ha, I'll bet that's true.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts