Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was thinking of getting the dynomax magnum race muffler 2.5". How loud is this thing going to be? I want to make a cat-back 2.5" system w/ resonator w/ this muffler. Are we talking get your ass pulled over and given a ticket loud? Get a migraine loud? Or bearable loud? Refer to link below to ebay auction for the muffler.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=7956186541&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
with the resonator itll be loud but not kill yourself gotta get something differnt loud. I have no resonator and 2 2.5 inch mangaflows they are annoying but not so loud I gotta change em.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have no resonator and a Flowmaster Super 40 - too loud, even for me, plus at certain rpms, it has that annoying whine like a Honda Civic with a fart can muffler or a CR 125 dirtbike...

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm, i'll just buy it and see how it's like. Thanks for the input guys.

·
Banned
572 Posts
if u buy one that has a silencer the u wont have a problem i had 02 spec v and me being the cheap bastard that iam i bought a clone fireball muffler for 40 bucks off ebay took it to a muffler shop had them remove one of the resonators and put that tin can on and it sounded good

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
This might sound lame, but you can actually find sound tracks of cars with different mufflers attached to the exhaust. Some auto parts stores sell them, some online auto parts places sell them, I know it's kinda extreme but if you're really concerned about the sound that's the way to go. I'm not sure who carries them specifcally now, but I'm sure if you look around you can find them, might be able to find some on the net to download too.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts