1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
black baby!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
You might want to add red to that list! We just got an '05 and guess what, it's RED! And it looks pretty damn cool.

BTW, I had to vote no because I am not fortunate enough to own one. :( :(

·
Registered
244 Posts
I don't own one (yet), but I sure have sold a few ;) . I have sold 5 Red Line IONs and about the same on the Red Line VUE!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i just got a black one yesterday, but who knows.......maybe if in the 30 day grace period i get from saturn they get 05's in maybe ill switch up to an 05.

doubtful, but maybe......i love it!!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
i just got a black one yesterday, but who knows.......maybe if in the 30 day grace period i get from saturn they get 05's in maybe ill switch up to an 05.

doubtful, but maybe......i love it!!
congrats, don't expect to trade in for an '05 though, i'm pretty sure they won't let you do that. not 100% but pretty sure.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i would have gotten blue, but the black one had the side curtain air bags and the xm radio......so i got black.

my preferences were blue or black then silver.......either way i didnt care much.

·
Registered
244 Posts
fi-r_head said:
compared to the spec it feels tamer......or maybe iam crazy
Don't take this the wrong way, but I can hang w/ Spec-V's and I have a '93 SL2 w/ 164k on it. I know a Red Line will eat me for dinner! I think? Uhm, maybe I should pull one off the lot right now and have someone race me! :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jkirk said:
Surprised the number is so low for blue. I've got 3 blue cars in the garage right now.
I would have gotten blue if it was a darker color... just a little bright for my taste. black looked the best to me in person. although its IMPOSSIBLE to keep clean... :(

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i dunno if i said before but mine's black.......and yeah the high wing came on my car......actually the dealer i got mine from had none without the high wing.

but the other dealer i had looked at only had one with a bigger spoiler.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Black '04 here. Pretty much a no brainer for me, black is my color (as anyone can tell from seeing my SC2). Although, living in AZ it is a major pain in the ass. I might have taken blue, but who knows.

All I know is my Redline is a lot faster than the one I test drove months before (drove that car for 25 to 30 minutes). My buddy works at the dealer and has pretty much driven all the Redlines on the lot and the ones they have already sold. He was riding in mine today and also noted the extra acceleration capabilities. I'm going to get her on the dyno, hopefully I got a Wednesday car...

Tom

·
Registered
244 Posts
Blu_Redline said:
I'll bolt it on myself.
I talk from experience....Be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very Careful taking the old one off! We have our own body shop at my dealer and the first two or three, well needed some extra help from the paint guy. If you have any questions or want some tips just PM or Email me and I'll helps ya!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts