Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peoples, i live in quebec, canada.
And as far as i know we got 6 ion redline in my province.
I got told at the dealership as far they got 4 in ontario side.
And at the same dealership 3 had been sold.
I got one, the owner of the dealership got one to, and a man in the 40s.
They dont know how many they will be abble to get in 2005.
:)
Make me feel good , the fact not many people really know what is the real feeling to drive that car :cool:
Just curious is any body know the total production?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im from gatineau not to far away
Can be nice to find is there many aroud and try to organise a meeting
or some kind a drive this sumer :cool:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Toronto here.
I've had my RL for almost 3 months and still haven't seen one on the road. I thought I saw one last weekend and almost drove off the road. Once I got a better look I realized it was a QC.

·
I
7,838 Posts
I am not from Ontario, but it only takes me about 45 minutes to get there. I am just on the other side of the border near the thousand islands south of Alexandria Bay.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Hey guys, I'm just across the river in Detroit. As for production, I have heard 2 numbers. 5000 and 2650 production models. Either way, not alot.

·
Registered
415 Posts
all4glh said:
I am not from Ontario, but it only takes me about 45 minutes to get there. I am just on the other side of the border near the thousand islands south of Alexandria Bay.
Close enough. Welcome ;-)

·
Registered
415 Posts
dipolley said:
Hey guys, I'm just across the river in Detroit. As for production, I have heard 2 numbers. 5000 and 2650 production models. Either way, not alot.
I heard that they were initially planning 5000 but only built 2650 for '04. Of those I would estimate only 260 made it up here (10% rule). I think that's pretty cool to have only 260 of a model in a country that spans 5 time-zones. I would imagine most of those would be in Quebec, Ontario and BC but I do know that there's an RL owner in Saskachewan.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I haven't heard of ANY redlines being IN the street :D I've seen em mainly on top of the street :p Might explain all the construction going on in my neighborhood, maybe they're gonna bury some of em into the street? :p Ok I'm sorry I get a little smart-assiness when I'm tired............. :cool:

·
Registered
415 Posts
TXRLU said:
I haven't heard of ANY redlines being IN the street :D I've seen em mainly on top of the street :p Might explain all the construction going on in my neighborhood, maybe they're gonna bury some of em into the street? :p Ok I'm sorry I get a little smart-assiness when I'm tired............. :cool:
Oh that's funny :rolleyes: thanks to the valuable post. BTW your grammar is perfect.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
geokots said:
Oh that's funny :rolleyes: thanks to the valuable post. BTW your grammar is perfect.

hehe, some of my friends are Canucks. I think some of their saltiness rubbed off on me ehh? :p

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:D I appologise about my poor speling,
:( But most important is you can understand what i mean,jelly bean :eek:
Happy to had find this site and even more happy if we can meet at a car show or some event this summer. :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think the unfortunate question that needs to be asked is

How many redlines are in the SHOP. So far, every one that I have sold has come back for no-start or some other issue. I hope Saturn corp. is really on top of this!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Alberta Car here!
I know there is one other Calgarian on the forum and I have seen one other blue on on the street. There are two on the lot at my dealer so I don't think they are running off the shelves. If Saturn had half of the promo work that has been done for the SS I think it would be a different story.

I heard one Saturn ad on the radio but they flogged the Vue RL! That same radio station is giving away an SS! Because of that the "New American Muscle" SS ad runs on there constantly. Think we will be a sleeper in this town for some time to come!

Campbell

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'm in Vancouver.............

·
Registered
754 Posts
GMinTheDriveway said:
I think the unfortunate question that needs to be asked is

How many redlines are in the SHOP. So far, every one that I have sold has come back for no-start or some other issue. I hope Saturn corp. is really on top of this!

Well if you are any kind of salesman you would know about the recall on the cam sensor and that has been fixed.I put the key in my car and let go and it has always started the first time.You are the kind of car salesman that gives the industry a bad name.Do your homework and learn about the car....By the way what dealer do you work for?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
5000 were made in 2004. I don't know about 05s, but I'm sure 5000 were not made seeing as there is very few out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Chazb said:
Well if you are any kind of salesman you would know about the recall on the cam sensor and that has been fixed.I put the key in my car and let go and it has always started the first time.You are the kind of car salesman that gives the industry a bad name.Do your homework and learn about the car....By the way what dealer do you work for?
Listen you jackass, I'm in sales, not a fucking tech. I know about the campaign. You don't know anything about me, but I already know what kind of person you are. The fact is, not every redline has this problem and every redline on the ground has not had this issue taken care of yet. So take your judgemental wisecrack and shove it.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts