Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the last 04 RL they had, and it had 198 miles on it. I guess it's kind of understandible because everyone wanted to drive it, but did they have to let them?? They had a few 05's but they didn't have the amazing rebates.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
13 miles I have around 5020 now. That's them moving it around at the factory and then my dealer going to fill up the tank.

·
Registered
168 Posts
mine was fresh off the truck with only 4 miles on it i have 1000 on it now

·
Registered
314 Posts
Mine was a leftover which had 89 miles on it when i picked it up almost 3 weeks ago....I'll hit 1400 sometime this weekend.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Mine had a whole 18 miles on it. Had been sitting on the show floor since it was delivered according to my sales guy.

·
Registered
99 Posts
2.3 miles on it at time of delivery to me. Now has 502 miles and in the garage for the winter.

·
Registered
391 Posts
mine had 38 miles on it, and spent most of its time in the middle of a shopping mall. and i checked it for scratches, trust me....

·
Registered
943 Posts
Mine had 18miles on it...and now has about 5k...

Scott

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Mine had 13 miles on her on october 31 2004 the night I took delivery. She now has 4853. Can't wait till she has 204,853. OOOOhhhhh the story's I will be able to tell :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Mine had 20 miles on it. Bought it end of October and now has 2800 miles. Closing in on my first oil change.

When I bought mine, they had about 10 04's they were trying to dump.
Got the 5k rebate and was stoked.

Got the optional sunroof and passed on the wing and XM radio.
Kinda want the XM radio now.

·
Registered
138 Posts
mine had 3300 on it when i bought it some saturn exec had it for a month then i bought it for 15000 it has almost 6k on it now

1 - 20 of 22 Posts