Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to have to register my RL next week, and wanted to know how much all of you had to pay. I am thinking its going to be at least $400, but I figured I would ask around.

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
What do you mean by registering? I don't mean to sound ignorant, but I don't know what you are talking about

·
Registered
786 Posts
Car Registration. In NJ, you pay for 4 years when you first buy a new car.

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Is that what you mean? In Louisiana, we have to pay $18/year to get the veh inspected and certified. Other than that, registration is taken care of like every 2-3 years for about $20-$30.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
No inspections in Ohio, that's why all POS wind up here. Only when you bring in a used car from out of state does it need to be inspected by the Ohio State Patrol. But having said that, the inspection only checks for lights, exhaust, good title, brakes, etc. Cracked windows, rust, rust holes, Big rust holes, crunched body panels make it through.

My regular registration is $40.50/yr with a $20 EPA inspection due after the car is 2 years old - every other year. (even year cars in even years and odd in odd) Oh yeah, my personalized plates add $35 a year for a $75.50 total.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Mine is $60, they just added a wheel tax here, man that sucks. It went up 30 bucks.

B

·
0 Posts
In Michigan it's based on the vehicle. I myself paid $111 for the registration for 1 year. But, I do have a personalized plate.

I think I paid like $60 for my last car, which was a 2000 Cavalier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts