Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
MSRP $22,000 but I paid $17250 after $3000 rebate and about an extra $1750 in saturn customer vouchers because I had bought a another Saturn for my wife three months earlier. But I have seen in this forum that other people have even gotten better deals on their RL specially left over inventory from the year before model. Mine has side airbags, advanced audio and dealer installed remote starter.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
my '04 ran 21,xxx before T/T/L and maint. plan

·
Registered
57 Posts
I got a leftover '04 with sunroof and 6-disc MP3 Changer for $18,500 with 0% financing after all discounts and rebates were applied.

·
Registered
416 Posts
erikquick said:
I got a leftover '04 with sunroof and 6-disc MP3 Changer for $18,500 with 0% financing after all discounts and rebates were applied.
I paid 18.1k with sunroof, upgraded stereo, in dash 6 disc changer, cool batman spoiler, and side airbags. sticker was 24.1k.

And beware, some of the people when responding to this question asked before have included their trade-ins.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
shaneathan said:
I paid 18.1k with sunroof, upgraded stereo, in dash 6 disc changer, cool batman spoiler, and side airbags. sticker was 24.1k.

And beware, some of the people when responding to this question asked before have included their trade-ins.
Oh, good catch. So I actually paid $19,000ish for it. Forgot about the trade in! Duh...

·
Registered
127 Posts
I got my 04 with 3750 incentive and 1000 dealers vouchers, 2 miles on the odometer right off the show room floor. However, I was suckered into a 5-year extended warranty, but it's refundable if I don't use it, I can get the money back if I don't keep it more than 3 years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts