• All the damn time

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • What's WOT?

Votes: 6 6.1%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
tooo often, and because i like going fast. i would say that i dont go wot that often but i do like to give it some gas alot. and really dont shift untill like at least 4k most of the time 5.... not good for gas at all but i dont care 93 down here is 224 a gallon

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I like to watch the boost gauge go. Its fun and I love the noise.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
All the damn time.

I was a lead foot even when I had cars that were slow. Now, I can get up there to "too fast for daily driving" a whole lot quicker. :D

Plus, S/C whine is sexy.

·
Registered
243 Posts
JPK said:
Plus, S/C whine is sexy.
Damn right! I take my 2.0 to red line just to hear it scream! I look forward to the day I get my K&N for even more supercharged goodness! I am going to get in lots of trouble soon, but the building sound of the supercharger is like a narcotic.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I used to drive big hulking 1/2ton and 3/4 ton trucks. This car now is like a go cart to me. I get a kick out of just zipping into a parking lot and parking the dam thing. I always goose my car when passing people without downshifting. Im going to get pulled over soon i can smell it :p Then my monthly insurance kaning will just get worse.

·
Registered
141 Posts
If you ask my car it only has two speeds...Go and Stop. Each one is a different peddle on the floor.

Of course, I always drove that way. It's just that in the old days I didn't have to hold on quite so hard. ;)

·
Registered
541 Posts
ALL THE DAMN TIME!!!! I just can't get enough of that whine!! And the looks on people's faces (especially the high school ricers!!) AND NO, I will never grow up......30 going on 17

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
whered did u get a boost gauge from goofyguy??

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I WOT at least twice a day (well..days that I drive) just to see other peoples expressions, whether they are in the car or cars that I am flying by...also, the sound of GM's "tuned" exhaust (cavi never made a damn noise..even when it was floored) with the S/C whine is godly.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts