Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
yes i believe so. you take the brace and put the bolt thru then put on the "funny looking washer thingy with the tappered edge" and then put that thru the plate then put the flat washer then the nut.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
the part of the brace that has the parts that can screw eachother goes toward the rear and the side that doesnt goes on the motor mount.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
ok bolt on top then brace then tapered washer so the narrow end is twoard the brace then through the bracket the washer and the nut.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Im working on it.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Hahaha, it is sort of bad, but if you have a buddy helping you it can just become fun. The 2 bolts in my strut tower are NEVER coming out unless I cut them out. I don't even need the nuts on them they are so tight in there (funny angle and the hole is big enough in my strut tower...my fault for lazyness). When we were putting the nuts on, the bolt didn't even turn....lol. At least I know that isn't going anywhere any time soon. Oh and I've said it before and I'll say it again, GOD I LOVE NO WHEEL HOP!!!!!:D

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
XeroState said:
GOD I LOVE NO WHEEL HOP!!!!!:D
i couldn't agree more, a little squeal here and there is MUCH better than feeling like the car is going to die if you push it

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Vita said:
i couldn't agree more, a little squeal here and there is MUCH better than feeling like the car is going to die if you push it
a little squeal!?..lol, how bout all of 1st and half of 2nd...lol. Okay maybe I hsouldn't beat on my car so hard, but its to tempting.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
how bout every once and a while just to have fun 1st 2nd and 3/4 of 3rd. holy crap i couldnt even really see. lol i need a new set of pants and tires. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
go outside. Get in car. Start car. Put in 1st with clutch in. Slowly get into first going 5mhp. Floor it. Your tire will hop like a motha. This causes axels to brake mounts to shred and respect to fall when your trying to do a smokie.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts