Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can honestly say I havent seen many RL in my area..or maybe I have...thats the problem. How can you tell a Redline from a regular Ion? Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure the front fascia is different but thats about it. What else? Rims? Spolier? Heck, maybe they are all over!

·
Registered
391 Posts
all around it has a ground effect package, larger exhaust tip, 17 polished wheels, and a weird whining sound coming from the engine...

·
Registered
150 Posts
The easiest way for me to spot them, besides the ones with the big wing if they optioned for it, is the front fascia.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Look for the four wheel disc brakes that is the best giveaway.The dealer has ground effects for the regular ion that looks better than the redlines.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Man where in the hell are the other 13 at. I need pics. Theres no way I can have traction issues with 17 wheels.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
yrethguad said:
Yeah but once one spins you're screwed anyway. And don't say you can't.
cmon you have driven my car it cant spin the wheels. Morons Gosh thats it time to unleash the Liger.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
goofyguy said:
cmon you have driven my car it cant spin the wheels. Morons Gosh thats it time to unleash the Liger.
Cmon Napolean you know I'm training to be a cage fighter...

SLAP

Geeze!!!!!!

If you couldn't spin the wheels you wouldn't move. But you do. You spin them in 1st no matter if you try or not. Notice I said spin... not hop. (shameless plug)

FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF......

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
yrethguad said:
Cmon Napolean you know I'm training to be a cage fighter...

SLAP

Geeze!!!!!!

If you couldn't spin the wheels you wouldn't move. But you do. You spin them in 1st no matter if you try or not. Notice I said spin... not hop. (shameless plug)

FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF......
ahh the plug for a product you made me make to sell. Nice. and the price 120.

And i have never seen a redline with fog lamps yet so if you see fogs on it its not a redline till the comp package comes out.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Chazb said:
Look for the four wheel disc brakes that is the best giveaway.The dealer has ground effects for the regular ion that looks better than the redlines.

I hope to god you are joking...

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
goofyguy said:
ahh the plug for a product you made me make to sell. Nice. and the price 120.

Thats right folks!!! Only $120 US hard earned american dollars!!! You are a simple 12,000 measley pennies away from being rid of that pesky wheel hop FOREVER!! Think about it. When you want to impress a chick with a burnout, you drop that clutch, and what happens?! Yeah, you lose the chick 'cause the insane hopping up and down gave you a concussion. Ask me how I know this?! Yeah I got the chick you fotherf, but that's not the point, I already have one, so now my @$$ has to find a home for this one, all because you wanted to save a few measley (Where's that #$%^ cents symbol), and now I have a mess on my hands. Don't risk throwing a code to impress people. Even an "Integra with everything imaginable" can beat you when you're in limp mode!! So if you want to be cool, if you want to do the right thing, hell even if you want to do what everyone else is doing just so you feel like you belong, or even if you don't.... You know what, if you're breathing, and have a Redline, it is mandatory [insert your state of residence here] state law that you have a torque brace installed of the caliber that is listed here. State law, I wouldn't play around. Just check this testimonial!! Don't be the guy that lost the girl. Mine gets pissed when I bring others home. Don't get me wrong, I like girls, but I also like my house. I'm contractually obligated to keep only the one. Aw what the hell am I saying, I can make some $$$ this way. Ok, 1/2 price on girls to all torque brace owners!! Your bretheren with the hop will supply them. Don't be a loser, brace yourself. It's the only way you will be safe. Everyone is doing it!!!!!

Seriously though. No joking! Great buy! You'll be rid of hop. $120.00 SHIPPED!

PART

Copyright 2005, Goofyguy enterprises c/o yrethguad bros. and co. inc. LLC​
No tax, tag, or title included, no money-back guarantee, all sales are final, void where prohibited, not available in all areas, see stores for details, not valid with any other offer, employees and affiliates of yrethguad bros. and co. inc. LLC, and any parent companies or subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in any and all contests, functions, or discounts covered herein, do ordain, etc. etc. Unless, for the 2004 tax year said employee or affiliate used form 1040a, in which case the total gross and net wages will be added together as one number, and rounded up to the nearest ten dollars. If it is an odd number, then said employee or affiliate is eligible for any and all contests, functions, or discounts as covered in this documentation. No warranties are expressed or implied. All goods and services are AS IS, and no consideration is made for safety concerns, as it is the policy of yrethguad bros. and co. inc. LLC that individuals are responsible for their own actions, and reactions, as stated under Newton's federal law. The term "brace" and "torque" will be defined as such, in that "bracing" will be known as "holding" and "torque" will be defined as a "turning force" which can be further defined to male homosapiens as "when you wake up in the morning and have to pee, you're standing over the toilet, and it won't go down, so you aim it down, and your feet slide out from under you... that's the definition of torque" as taken from the concepts, incerpts, and mishaps of yrethguad Sr. Any recourse will be handled by an attorney appointed by yrethguad bros. and co. inc. LLC, do ordain again, and etc. etc.​

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
GaRsNoW said:
I hope to god you are joking...

No,not joking if you would see what the dealers has done to these ions you would be impressed.With them sitting still the only way I cant tell the redline is by the four wheel disc brakes and the redline badge.Believe me they are loaded with after market parts that look good frome dual exhaust to good looking ground effects.If you saw one you would do a double take and think it was a new redline.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Chazb said:
No,not joking if you would see what the dealers has done to these ions you would be impressed.With them sitting still the only way I cant tell the redline is by the four wheel disc brakes and the redline badge.Believe me they are loaded with after market parts that look good frome dual exhaust to good looking ground effects.If you saw one you would do a double take and think it was a new redline.
I know exactly what your talking about. I think the front ends are ugly. yes the sides and rear are ok, but the front is god awful. I hate how the bumper doesnt come up to the hood like the rl's and the base bumper is ugly to begin with. Sorry, a redline looks 1000x's better than a tricked out base model from the dealer.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
yeah forgot about the giant gap between the hood and bumper.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts