Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Not bad, welcome to this forum. I see by your links, you are by no means new to this. I was just checking out "Patrick's startup" on ERMCA....

That is an amazing car. I like your SS too. So what is EMRCA? The only Embry Riddle I know is the college on my Navy base. Is this a place or something?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cole said:
Not bad, welcome to this forum. I see by your links, you are by no means new to this. I was just checking out "Patrick's startup" on ERMCA....

That is an amazing car. I like your SS too. So what is EMRCA? The only Embry Riddle I know is the college on my Navy base. Is this a place or something?
I've been messing with cars for about 3 years now...I'm still somewhat new in regards to most of my friends, but I try to learn as much as I can about everything I come in contact with. :)

Embry-Riddle has two main campuses, one in Daytona Beach and the other in Prescott, Arizona. They also have a ton of "extended campuses" around the world, many of which located on military bases. ERMCA is the muscle car club in the Daytona campus. We have everything from a 496ci big block 1969 Camaro to a few Ford Lightnings to the latest member, the Redline. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts