Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the fall of 2010 I tried to get a few peeps here to do a tune, and then my ic pump failed, and now snow is gone and my dyno tune appointment for the second just got cancelled. Is there anyone who can tune from stock to 60's with a 2.9 pulley this weekend? (April 30/may 1st) so I can finally pull these year old parts out of the box and get the car rolling with some mad aggression? Plz help and I will pay you for service :) plz pm me in central alberta.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Is Maidstone too far away for you ? That's where Omega is

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lloydminißter is just over 2 hours, not sure if I can drive that far with the parts in on stock tune, and nowhere there to install the pulley and injectors.need to find someone local or willing to travel.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*bump* still looking for tuning in Edmonton. this weekend, will travel if i need to!
joining saskdelta's as well as cobalt ss forums to find someone.

·
Registered
694 Posts
The Albertans don't come on westerndeltas too much, and Tyler/Omega is usually on there quite regularly

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
couldnt find an updated list, the one guy on here from edmonton didnt respond to pm. Maidstone is a fair drive, but if i nurse it on the highway, i think i can get it there on stock tune. Waiting for any response on either 3 forums right now. If Campbells didnt drop my appointment with only a couple days notice, this wouldnt matter :mofo:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts