Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently aquired my ZZP Stage III kit which includes 60# injectors, 2.9 pully, S2 H/E, & a GM Stage II belt. I also have a ZZP Mid-length header/downpipe combo w/high flo cat.

I would like to install these parts on June 13, 2010. They will go nice with the strut bar, poly trans mounts and stiffy engine torque damper.
Does anyone in Alberta around Edmonton / Sherwood Park / Fort saskchewan have HP Tuners to upload the tune file, or know of a shop in central alberta i can take the car to and have it taken care of?

I am willing to pay someone to come upload the tune file for me if they are willing on the 12th or 13th.

If you can help me out pls msg me.

·
Registered
634 Posts
you're not too far from Omega_5...AWESOME GUY and AWESOME TUNER! He lives around Lloydminister... I drove from red deer to meet this dude, and it was worth it.. he has been banned from here, but you'll find him on the cobaltss . net forum

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found a local shop that can help me with the file upload, as well as some Dyno Tuning when i have all the parts installed. Thank-you everyone for your input.

·
Registered
27 Posts
you're not too far from Omega_5...AWESOME GUY and AWESOME TUNER! He lives around Lloydminister... I drove from red deer to meet this dude, and it was worth it.. he has been banned from here, but you'll find him on the cobaltss . net forum
He is now banned from there too... and G5C...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts