21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
Where in MI?

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
I have a couple guys I tune around flint, I'll probably make another trip up there in the spring.

·
Premium Member
12,221 Posts
I have HPT in Maryland, but I'm NOT a tuner. But, if you have a tuner that you want to tune you, and they're not local, you can use my HPT as long as you pay for credits...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is there anyone near Frederick county,md that has hpt willing to help me out

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
currently living in Macomb, Michigan. I'm going to need a tune done so if you are close to me let me know please!
I'm in Fort Wayne, IN. I have a few dyno days every summer and am free for weekend tunes most of the time.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Any new ones around rochester ny?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I live near Tulsa , OK. I'm willing do drive 2 or 3 hours if I have to. Anyone within that distance that has hpt? My 07 irl 2.7, 80#, k/n, plus numerous other upgrades is running on stock tune. I have zzp PCM ordered but I doubt it will suffice for more than getting me where I can use more than the 1/4 throttle I can only use now before it cuts out and stops making power.

·
Registered
1 Posts
psykostevo

I am swapping a ion redline motor into a rwd car and need some computer programing. I am in phoenix and am trying to find contact info for psykostevo.

thanks,

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I'm in ROC daily. PM me if you still need a tune.:wink2:
I don't necessarily need a tune, I have hptuners, just wanted to have someone else review it. You live in Rochester?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I see three of you listed for NJ... Can one of you message me and help me out with something?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
650 Posts
We are having a big meet June 3-6 at Maryland International Raceway onsite tuning will be $250

Reactions: Slvr04RL

·
Registered
650 Posts
21 - 40 of 44 Posts