Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey regina guys (xero, viper) ... if you dont mind asking around if anyone wants to pick up a '92 5.0 mustang, white, automatic ... i'll be using the approx 5000 to finance a methanol injection kit, pulley kit, CAI, Springs, and some random audio accessories, as well as a new computer. PM me if you wouldnt mind. i'll supply more detail as well as contact info.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Well since this has "Regina" in the topic I'll post it here. Tonight (as in June 18th) after installing goofy's brace I headed towards albert for my first cruise in this car (actually, first time hitting that road with no purpose in almost 2 years). I saw a blue redline in the A&W parking lot, moosey boy was that you?

·
Registered
29 Posts
that was me in the a&w parking lot but moosehead was out that night too. i saw your car and thought it was him and thought it was strange that he didn't stop in. if you want next time say hi

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea xero, i saw you about 3 times total (going the other way), viper a couple times, and i also saw a silver RL out that night. if you guys are out cruising and see me and want to chat give me a call ... 737 7710 cell, xero i wanna see your torque brace/install on it, and your impression, mine is in the mail (and the sprint springs as well.)

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Ya no problem. If I see you and I am doing nothing at all just driving around making fun of peoples cars with people in my car (it's so much fun...then if its a chick driving a car with exhaust you yell "Nice Can" and just stare at them...the passenger of course). I don't get out much as I work nights till almost 11 so its a once in a blue moon kinda of thing.

Oh and sorry viper I was having to much fun catching up to people, laughing at them and then making them here some blower whine (I am to smart to street race, so I just give her gas till she whines...about 60, 65ish and pass them).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.