Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man i saw a black redline tonight with black rims with a polished lip, have to say looked great.

Who was it? anyone on here? what kind of rimies were those?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yeah, it was me. Were you visiting your parents in Flat Rock? I live right there on Olmstead.

Those rims are Alba Monaco's. 18x8's.

·
Registered
355 Posts
got mine from the dealer, believe it or not.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
I got the same wing from the dealer. What size tire you using on those rims, stock size, or a little wider? The 8" width fit ok, and was the offset different than stock with those?

·
Registered
355 Posts
The tire size is 225/40ZR 18. The offset is +38. And yeah they fit just fine. I haven't had a problem yet.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Does that wing help keep the back end clean? I swear, I can wash my car and after a five minute drive, the rear is covered with dirt. Wondered if the air flow may be changed enough to redirect the vortex behind the car.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Kirtsky said:
Does that wing help keep the back end clean? I swear, I can wash my car and after a five minute drive, the rear is covered with dirt. Wondered if the air flow may be changed enough to redirect the vortex behind the car.
I've got the same problem, and I could never figure out why. I have that wing though, and it hasn't changed a thing for me. It's always this white sand-like dirt that I can't figure out where the hell it comes from. :confused:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
myredline said:
Yeah, it was me. Were you visiting your parents in Flat Rock? I live right there on Olmstead.

Those rims are Alba Monaco's. 18x8's.
Yes i was visiting my parents, i should have pulled over to take a closer look but was in a rush to get home.

did you get them powdercoated? how much do those run for? were they 5x110 or did oyu need to get them drilled?

anyhow they look great

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
i have that same wing and i havent had that much of a prob with it and i live on a farm and it stays pretty clean except for one of the stupid god damn cats that we have that decides that when she gets denied to come into the house she will get her feet all dirty and walk alll over the hood and the winshild and the roof and just all over the top of the car except the spoiler.

·
Registered
355 Posts
amishland said:
Yes i was visiting my parents, i should have pulled over to take a closer look but was in a rush to get home.

did you get them powdercoated? how much do those run for? were they 5x110 or did oyu need to get them drilled?

anyhow they look great
They are powdercoated. I got them from Belletire. The rims and tires were about $1500 for everything.

·
Registered
4 Posts
question about ur rims?

I just started with redline forums so i'm new to this, i'm looking for wheels for my 04 redline can u give me a pic so i can see what they look like? and i can't find wheels for my car that will fit. thank you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts