Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p That's right, and she's mine all mine!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
alredline04 said:
congrats!!!!! welcome to the club
You mean welcome back, this is my second Red Line. My first was totaled. Thanks either way, its good to be back.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Kewl. Was that boost gauge/lader tach on there from the dealer or did you put it in?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MotorMouth said:
Kewl. Was that boost gauge/lader tach on there from the dealer or did you put it in?
It came with it. :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chazb said:
You have to be the first person to have owned two redlines. :D
Im' not sure about that, but maybe. I am however, hoping to be the first to break into the twelves. :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Redline_Driver said:
you get the comp package cause I see youhave foglights too?
I was wondering how long it would take before somebody noticed. :D Yep its a Competition Package. I ordered it a few months back, and it arrived at the dealer this week. :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
matt said:
Why does it have the chrome wheels? Did you switch with someone?
I was just lucky enough to swap the comp rims for the stock ones from another Red Line.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i hope you dont end up having 12 redlines. ud be a very very unlucky driver, haha.

congrats man!!

u should have kept the comp. package wheels, u could have traded plus money to someone on here......im sure of that.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
i hope you dont end up having 12 redlines. ud be a very very unlucky driver, haha.

congrats man!!

u should have kept the comp. package wheels, u could have traded plus money to someone on here......im sure of that.
I would have traded plus cash for the comp wheels.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I plan on buying a blue Competition Package Redline myself before I get out of college. Hopefully by Christmas I'll have one. I need to fix up/blow up my SC2 first. I went to test drive one yesterday, but the only one they had on the lot was red and already sold so I didn't even get to drive it.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
xtremesc2 said:

congrats man!!

Yeah but i havent had a car for 3 1/2 months and i didn't want to have it sitting around on bricks after i got it waiting for rims. Not to mention i told everyone who said they wanted comp rims i would trade with them, but no one ever replied.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Ill take the 12 sec challenge. Im selling my car but still will continue till mod till I dont have it anymore. Most of the turbo parts are ready Im just waiting for a workable piggy back.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
goofyguy said:
Im just waiting for a workable piggy back.
You and me both. :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts