Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is here pretty blue :) thanks goofy guy ;)

Only problem now is im lost were to put it this time hahaha does it go in back/bottom of engine or back top ?

th ols setup was easier to understand but im glad u mad a solution for the long run! ill try this after i ponder for about 2 days ;)

i need videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
call me. 727-243-9078

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
do it as soon as you get home. It will take 20 mins I promise. If you need help the # is there for you to use.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Can we call you collect?...hahaha...its nice of you to offer your # to help us, but some of us probably have pricey long distance (and when you live with your parents...they won't be happy...lol...I've done it before).

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
if you drop me your # i will call you. I will be quick with you but I will call no problem.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
goofyguy said:
if you drop me your # i will call you. I will be quick with you but I will call no problem.
Now that's service!!

Hey if any of you understand the instructions well, and have a suggestion on how to make them easier to understand, let me know. The main part being on how to use the bracket as a template, but that should be common sense. The rest is easy stuff.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hopefully if I have money after my upcoming paycheck and these are still available I'll get one and make a how to vid. I just hopefully gotta check to make sure I'll have money cause I've been depleting all my funds getting myself outta debt which I can proudly say I'm just about out.

·
Registered
168 Posts
just finished putting mine in, the only way i could get wheel hop was to launch at 5k on broken pavement other than that i have not be able to get wheel hop just tire smoke

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
but on level surface you had good experiecne so far. Once again the backs up my 0 traction problem. But at a track/light/anywhere you will smoke up some tires. As well re1080 any way to make the install easier to understand?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
err ya go.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
yeah on normal roads the tires go up in smoke, i can't think of a better way to install it it was pretty easy

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
cool glad your happy with it. cant wait to hear all the trials you guys put this poor thing through.

·
Registered
331 Posts
haha you could pull people over with that.

Also my brace came in and just unpacked it and was looking at it. On the L bracket the 2 bolts are really close and might not spin against each other and the washers are overlaping. Isnt this going to cause a prob?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.