Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im driving peepy :) to carls jr and i cut off a talon...a pos reving his engine...i decide to postpone carls and race him...we end up at a light, me behind him...he takes off at the light racing...smoke and a HORRIBLE smell from his exhaust...im expecting to get next to him to go from a roll but no...so i just cruisingly stay behind him shifting at 4000 rpm..like forget it until he puts his fuckin hazards on thinking he BEAT ME!...that set me off...i end up behind him again turning left...we both turn he gets an early jumb but it doesnt matter...i walk him like he was standing still...and give him the peace sign as i pass him...put about 4 cars and change into his lane and put my blinkers on...i was expecting the ricer fly by but he just stayed back..showed that bitch the meaning of torque..his passanger goes to my school and i was like what kind of car was that and he said talon...he didnt want to talk much more about the race...moral of the story..ricers are assholes that deserve a beating...just my opinion tho...most ricers... :mad:

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
DUMB RICERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he have a big ol dumb tach?

·
Registered
681 Posts
"i cut off a talon"

What? That's not nice....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jim Lewis said:
"i cut off a talon"

What? That's not nice....
i agree, sounds like you kinda started it. hte hazard lights may have just meant he wanted to race you, not that he beat you. calm down dude

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I always took hazards as a sign of victory. Now, if he wanted to race then I would've figured he would've moved into the next lane and slowed down.

Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
MrCleanY0 said:
I always took hazards as a sign of victory. Now, if he wanted to race then I would've figured he would've moved into the next lane and slowed down.

Just my opinion though.

that was always my impression of the hazzards.

·
Registered
89 Posts
the kid prolly thought it was the turbo button like in the volkswagon commercial. You guys gotta give the kid a break. He was Brainwashed!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.