Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell me every time we get an SRT-4 or Evo or STi troll on here, they always write their first post with something eye-grabbing like "Funny story!" or "Dude, check this out!" and then it's followed by a :D or a thumbs up. What's going on there?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
urbanmonkeygod04 said:
Can anybody tell me every time we get an SRT-4 or Evo or STi troll on here, they always write their first post with something eye-grabbing like "Funny story!" or "Dude, check this out!" and then it's followed by a :D or a thumbs up. What's going on there?
I'm sure some of them are people under different names...

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Also most are probably still in high school or shortly out of. Didn't get a great education because mommy and daddy pay for their cars, and everything else. It isn't their fault they are stupid.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
dipolley said:
Also most are probably still in high school or shortly out of. Didn't get a great education because mommy and daddy pay for their cars, and everything else. It isn't their fault they are stupid.
Lord I appologize for calling these dumb kids stupid.

·
Registered
29 Posts
the same people that buy evo and srt and sti are the same people that buy redlines. it also depends on where you are at. i can say that 99% of the srt and evo and redline owners in Fayetteville,NC are all mature adults who are all car enthusiast.I saw a 56yr old racing his car yesterday. of course every group has its bad apples like everything else.cops,priest,super heroes...etc

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, don't get me wrong - I don't think all SRT-4/STi/Evo owners are bad seeds whatsoever - most are decent, respectable people. I was just wondering what the tactic is when trolls come on here and try to get our attention or whatever; is it to convince us to read their nonsense? No comprendo . . .

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I haven't looked at the SRT forums, but I would like to see the age distribution chart of SRT owners just like it was done on here in one of the threads. It would be interesting to compare the two cars.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
ftbraggsrt4 said:
of course every group has its bad apples like everything else.cops,priest,super heroes...etc
What super hero? Sure they all have bad days, but Superman would never troll like these guys do. Besides he can fly. And batman has the batmobile which would kick all our asses. Wonderwoman and the invisable plane. You name me one bad apple in the super hero relm.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
ftbraggsrt4 said:
the same people that buy evo and srt and sti are the same people that buy redlines. it also depends on where you are at. i can say that 99% of the srt and evo and redline owners in Fayetteville,NC are all mature adults who are all car enthusiast.I saw a 56yr old racing his car yesterday. of course every group has its bad apples like everything else.cops,priest,super heroes...etc
I don't know about that, around here SRT-Neon owners seem to be the under 25 crowd. I can't say about the Red Line ION owners as I am the only one that I have found so far.

·
Registered
29 Posts
im not sure of the bad heroe, was just throwing that in. but like i said it depends on where you are at.what type of people live in the area......y in the hell is there another triple x the movie coming out?sorry

·
Registered
122 Posts
Maybe it's not so much that only young people are buying SRT-4s, maybe they're the only ones that post about them on the internet. And definitely, they're the only ones immature enough to troll other sites.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts