Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As every one knows that is on this forum, I am fairly new here. However, I am so tired of all of the banter going on between the Skittle owners and the RL owners, I want to settle this once and for all. Let's all get together here in Minnesota the 3rd weekend in August and have a race-off. Every single RL owner and every singe SRT owner can show up here and let's get it on! ;) My townhouse could probably sleep a hundred (if we stack 'em correctly), but I think we will manage. That being said, I will have to get approval from my girlfriend first. :eek: After we party all night, we can get up and go racing. Because we will all be hungover, it will be all about the car. Just a bit of levity, but let me know what you think. Take care,

-SpikemanRL

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
If I lived in Minn. I would be down, but I dont. I live in California unforunately..

·
Registered
291 Posts
dL_RL said:
If I lived in Minn. I would be down, but I dont. I live in California unforunately..
heck i'm saying though if he' s puttin up a place to sleep i'd be down with a trip to minn.

·
Registered
754 Posts
This is a R/L forum people are going to talk up there car just as they do in any other car forum so whats the big deal.People know that a srt is faster than a redline and a wrx is faster than a srt so what.Just relax take a deep breath and take yourself to a better place.If people weant to show up and race more power to them.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
stock vs stock or modified because there is way more aftermarket for the srt-4. There is a black skittle around here thats pushing up to 400 ponies we dont have that support yet.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
goofyguy said:
stock vs stock or modified because there is way more aftermarket for the srt-4. There is a black skittle around here thats pushing up to 400 ponies we dont have that support yet.
I totally agree. What I am wondering though, is whether GM is going to continue the development of the Rl, or Shit can the whole thing. That being said, Dodge has done very, very good job with the SRT. IMHO :)

-SpikemanRL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts