Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently I sat in my car after embibing way too much and got vomit on the carpet and ground effects....ugh..it sucks to clean...

·
I
7,838 Posts
plastic bags are always good to have with you, or an intelligent man will open the window or door. :D

·
Registered
786 Posts
Tip:
If your 4 year old daughter says, "My stomach doesn't feel good". Pull over. I didn't and she puked in the back seat :eek: Luckily I always carry a towel in the trunk, but yeah, it sucks to clean it.

I told my wife, she's banned from my car. Just kidding :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
all4glh said:
plastic bags are always good to have with you, or an intelligent man will open the window or door. :D
Tried the open window thing in my old car.. its just as hard to clean. Gets inside the window sil and the handles/ side pocket things. And if you have fabric on the side, forget it..

Good thing I stopped getting drunk long before I got my RL :)

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all4glh said:
I managed to get the door open, it just didn't project as far as anticipated.

·
Registered
681 Posts
This is like the 125 in a 55 thing - not saying I haven't done it, I just don't do it anymore. After scraping a family (who were coming home from a late movie) off the highway after they were hit by a drunk driver, I say get a designated driver or take a bus or cab - you won't have to worry about puking in your car, or losing your license, or killing someone.

To get the puke out, the best thing I've found is Simple Green - dilute it to half and half, spray some on, use a brush to get it into the carpet really good, then suck it out with a shop vac.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
The best thing you can do for your self is know your limit. You don't get sick, make an ass of your self, inconvenience (or kill) others, or puke on your possessions. Stick with the classic "two cocktails" & enjoy the evening.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jim Lewis said:
This is like the 125 in a 55 thing - not saying I haven't done it, I just don't do it anymore. After scraping a family (who were coming home from a late movie) off the highway after they were hit by a drunk driver, I say get a designated driver or take a bus or cab - you won't have to worry about puking in your car, or losing your license, or killing someone.

To get the puke out, the best thing I've found is Simple Green - dilute it to half and half, spray some on, use a brush to get it into the carpet really good, then suck it out with a shop vac.

I know that nobody will believe me but I wasn't driving last night. The car was parked and I slept in it till this morning. I could have been sited for OUIL just because my engine was running but it's cold in Michigan. I didn't drink all that much, I have a feeling that I may have eated some undercooked chicken. There was actually very little puke on the carpet and what was there was so thick that it came right up with some blue Coral upholstery cleaner. I just thought I'd share my latest tribulation with the RL.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Never puked in my car but I did have a nose bleed in my yellow Chevelle.

Cop pulled me over when he saw the stream of blood going down the door. :eek:

·
Registered
187 Posts
dazednconfused75 said:
I know that nobody will believe me but I wasn't driving last night. The car was parked and I slept in it till this morning. I could have been sited for OUIL just because my engine was running but it's cold in Michigan.
Hell yeah its cold here, and espically cold for sleeping in a car. I had to sleep in a car after a halloween party and it got pretty damn cold. makes you remember why shelter is so important.

Hey dazed, what part of town are you from, Im in St. Clair Shores

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
paintedblack said:
Hell yeah its cold here, and espically cold for sleeping in a car. I had to sleep in a car after a halloween party and it got pretty damn cold. makes you remember why shelter is so important.

Hey dazed, what part of town are you from, Im in St. Clair Shores

Southgate. Yea..yea..I'm a downriver rat. I have the occasional case in St. Claire Shores.

·
Registered
122 Posts
My sister lives in St. Claire Shores.

Sorry, random useless information...

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Hyperion said:
The best thing you can do for your self is know your limit. You don't get sick, make an ass of your self, inconvenience (or kill) others, or puke on your possessions. Stick with the classic "two cocktails" & enjoy the evening.

sometimes you just have to go out and get beligerently drunk and make an ass of yourself, although i tend to do such without puking

1 - 18 of 18 Posts