Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to the guys here at this forum, I have made some contacts with a dealership that has a few brand new 2004 RLs left that they need to get rid of. They will do all paperwork by mail and fax and find a good, inexpensive company to ship the car to your door. Not only that, but they add the price of shipping to the overall cost of the car and factor it into the loan. They also emailed many pics of the car to me.

I had to do a little work to get the price down where I wanted but they said if I referred someone they would give them the same great deal. I paid just over $16,000 for a loaded RL and there are some less than what I paid.

Shoot me an email if you are interested -

My email

I get mine Saturday! I can't wait!

·
Registered
286 Posts
ginsui said:
Thanks to the guys here at this forum, I have made some contacts with a dealership that has a few brand new 2004 RLs left that they need to get rid of. They will do all paperwork by mail and fax and find a good, inexpensive company to ship the car to your door. Not only that, but they add the price of shipping to the overall cost of the car and factor it into the loan. They also emailed many pics of the car to me.

I had to do a little work to get the price down where I wanted but they said if I referred someone they would give them the same great deal. I paid just over $16,000 for a loaded RL and there are some less than what I paid.

Shoot me an email if you are interested -

My email

I get mine Saturday! I can't wait!
Please let me know, I am very interested and congrats on yours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts