Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted this here too:

Thanks to the guys here at this forum, I have made some contacts with a dealership that has a few brand new 2004 RLs left that they need to get rid of. They will do all paperwork by mail and fax and find a good, inexpensive company to ship the car to your door. Not only that, but they add the price of shipping to the overall cost of the car and factor it into the loan. They also emailed many pics of the car to me.

I had to do a little work to get the price down where I wanted but they said if I referred someone they would give them the same great deal. I paid just over $16,000 for a loaded RL and there are some less than what I paid.

Shoot me an email if you are interested -

My email

I get mine Saturday! I can't wait!

·
Registered
674 Posts
That's what I bought my '04 for back in December. 16,995.00 to be exact.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a good price for last year. I have posted this because I have seen some people ask about new 04's. There aren't many left to buy up. :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
the won i'm looking at cost 15,8 but it's not fully loaded. i would like the sunroof but oh well. thats just an extra 900 to buy my carbonfiber drag spoiler:)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Bought mine, fully loaded a little over a month ago, had 4000 miles on it for a little over 16k. Not a bad deal i dont think

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
for your 16k do you have side airbags, roof and the 6 disk

?

·
Registered
674 Posts
SilverRedLine04 said:
for your 16k do you have side airbags, roof and the 6 disk

?
Mine did, has XM also

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
At this point wait a couple more months and they will want to get rid of the 05's just as cheap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.