Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I just got my new black ion redline...im excited as hell about making it even faster....can someone help me out....i want to know the basics on tuning up my redline....intakes, filters, etc. my AIM is soxpats124 hit me up or just respond to this thread...thanks a lot fellas

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just my opinion, but if you aren't sure of the basics of this car, it kinda leads me to believe you are a younger person without much car experience. If the Redline is your first "souped up" car, why not leave it stock for awhile. The car can feel very powerful if it's your first.

That being said,

There's LOTS of info on this site about what you could do to your car. At the moment, thier aren't a ton of modifications you can do. However, you can always cover the basics. You can go for an intake, read up on which brand you prefer. There are many different exhaust configurations you could choose from. (Please don't pick up a $30 muffler from AutoZone and clamp it on) Just read up a bit in the Performance Section, there is quite a bit you can do.

Later,
Chrome...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: tuning redline

thanks chrome.....nah...this is my third car...i had done a little work on a taurus but im still pretty new at tuning my car...im interested in buying the typhoon intake at the moment but other than that im still searching for possible mods for the car....if anyone has suggestions let me know...

thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts