Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wrote him two emails, one to his address on his website, and one to the address which he has listed under his forum name. Both came back undeliverable. Any ideas or do I need to open up a dispute with my credit card company?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I don't know adam and I dont have a header ordered, but I checked out what he had on his website:

Product Availability: NOW!
Batch Number: #002
Ship Date: 3rd week Jan 05

from http://www.scdyne.com/exhaust.html

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have not said much as of yet, I'm a pretty patient guy. I would like to know where we stand. Adam, much respect, but you have not made any of your deadlines to date. You stated in your last thread that you have about half of the headers ready, and the other half you weren't satisfied with the fit & finish. At least send out some of the first few of the order that you have(if in fact you did even get them made yet). Please give us an update. You have about $6000 (from what i can caculate of who ordered) and that should be plenty to pay for the first run.

It looks like alot of pretty are a little unhappy with you. I am going to have to jump on the band wagon. Some of these people are getting ready to file claims. I know that's good. It doesn't take but 15 minutes to sign online and post an update. So get on it.

·
Registered
524 Posts
The lack of communication is what bugs me. Everyone is busy, but business is business. Hopefully he contacts people here soon before they start to reverse the charges...

Tom

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I emailed Adam yesterday and posted a link to Redlinekids's thread.

I got a response today.

"I'll try to get to the forums today or tonight and update
everyone.
I'm sorry about the delays, I have only one welder and the
order ended up being twice the number as planned.
I'll probably get the dyno and photos online over the
weekend, I just have to get to my ISP and pay my accout so I
can post the video and images.
Thanks for the heads up,
Adam Chant
Scdyne Performance"

So he has not been abducted by aliens. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts