Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving to school today, on the lowell connector, and while i was northbound i see a neato green car going southbound, as i get closer i'm trying to figure out what kind of car it is. well, as it zoomed past me in the other direction, i noticed it has the signiture saturn front lights, and that's what tipped me off.

i am 90% sure that i saw today an electric green saturn ion redline (i was rather near saturn of lowell at the time, too) with a rouded spoiler instead of the wing style.

so, just saying...

·
Registered
2 Posts
unless they got it repainted and got it way before it's supposed April arrival(which I highly doubt ) that isn't one of the colors offered for the Ion Red Line.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was told in another thread that it was available in this color, and it looks identical in color to the electric green normal ION (i saw one at saturn of nashua). I really think it may have been the saturn people trying it out or something.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nope, sorry green is not an available color on the RL.

I have sold a lime quad coupe at the store, you probably saw one tricked out aftermarket.

Ray
Saturn UC Manager

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no green? that makes me mad! maybe i'll end up with a more affordable plain ole' ion qc. i gotta get some tq info on those... i know my sister's 95 SL1 can haul because it's so light.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts