Registered
1,149 Posts
......kiss and make-up

This is a game right? :D

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Ooh, this game is fun!

I think Spooner and Goofyguy should . . .

Have a battle to the death!

Or be given "Moderator" status for chrissake . . .

·
Registered
244 Posts
I think Goofy Guy and his Acura friend should stop humping my leg everytime they stop at the store... :p

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
matt said:
I think Sp00ner and Goofyguy should....

be given the privlage to ban the tard known a silversrt4.
That is all that would make me happy around here. One of them needs to take the credit for doing it too, they deserve that power...

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I did now what?

·
Registered
244 Posts
goofyguy said:
I did now what?

Humped my right leg while your Acura friend (his name on here is to hard to remember) humped my left.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
first I was talking about checking my PM's and your legs are sexy. His name is James. Fool now you help me with Cvenoms Ordeal and me and you will be even $ wise if ya know what I mean ;) .

·
Registered
244 Posts
goofyguy said:
first I was talking about checking my PM's and your legs are sexy. His name is James. Fool now you help me with Cvenoms Ordeal and me and you will be even $ wise if ya know what I mean ;) .

Cvenoms ordeal? Me know nuttin bout. Linky please.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
the one who has to pay a grand for new axel because the dealer said the torque brace broke them and the tranny mount.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
. . . should battle to the death with Bow Staffs and ligers.

·
Registered
244 Posts
goofyguy said:
the one who has to pay a grand for new axel because the dealer said the torque brace broke them and the tranny mount.

10-4, I'm a dumais. We got to talkin bout Cvenoms' shit in Smurf's thread.

Me = confused for a lil... Talk to ya tomorrow bout it. Should be a no brainer.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Hey Goof, what'd he want you to check your PM's for? or is it top-secret shiznoz?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
aight as soon as he reveals the dealership it should be quick and easy from there. Id like you mostly due to your an employee with some connections we can help him out. i will call you when Im up there hooking up nicks pod.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Top secret man. Thats why they are PM's Gosh. Nothing to major yet but be on the look out.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
ok now its
Goofy guy and Daughter Y should.....

....espeako englisho okay-o? :D :p

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
oh you dont wanna know what me and him do already. Make up your worst because its been done already. I will eat your FACE.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts