Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

i was killed

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  BlackRedline04 
#1 ·
I drive a 2003 srt-4, with stage 1. I was coming home from the valley when I noticed a saturn with a wing on it. I had a feeling he wanted to play. So I made the left turn onto the freeway when he made it after me he gunned it immediatly. I got on the gas as soon as he was next to me even though he got a bit of a head start. He was pulling. It took until he let off the gas and I was going 120 when I passed him.
I have always respected your cars and I actually wanted to get one until i got thegreat deal I got on mine.
In my defense I had 5 other people in my car. One was laying across the others laps in the back seat.

#3 ·
with that kind of weight you would be about even with a redline. I assume he/she didnt get far from ya but maybe just maintain enough to keep the distance. SRT's are bad cars with so much potential. Drop the passengers and Im sure you will prevail.

#4 ·
Evokiller said:
Wow your a dumbass driving over 120 with people not in seatbelts talk about endangering other peoples lifes. Oh you suck at driving cuz a s1 srt4 should walk any redline ion.
All your going to do is talk talk talk.. Come on down to springhill and see if you can walk.. :cool:

#6 ·
I don't care if you believe it. It happened. He got a bit of a head start on me, pulled about 2 car lengths and then he let up just before 120. It was also about 1 AM so it was not like we were weaving between cars or anything. As for me being a crapy drive I don't think so. I am not a professional but I have plenty of kills without 700 extra pounds in my car. I though you guys would appreciate the story. Since the consenses is that I am an idiot and a crappy driver if anyone wants to head out to LACR I will happily show you guys how shitty of a driver I am.

#8 ·
diaboy22 said:
I don't care if you believe it. It happened. He got a bit of a head start on me, pulled about 2 car lengths and then he let up just before 120. It was also about 1 AM so it was not like we were weaving between cars or anything. As for me being a crapy drive I don't think so. I am not a professional but I have plenty of kills without 700 extra pounds in my car. I though you guys would appreciate the story. Since the consenses is that I am an idiot and a crappy driver if anyone wants to head out to LACR I will happily show you guys how shitty of a driver I am.
so you WERE talking about "the valley"..
LACR sucks. btw, did that redline happen to be black? :cool:

#9 ·
it was dark. i know LACR sucks, but that is the only place I have ran so far. I didn't set up the race and knowing it was a redline I knew it would be close. The location was topanga canyon getting on the 118 going towards Simi Valley. My srt is silver. If that helps. I know if I go up against a redline with only me in the car unless they are seriously modded I will win. Tonight I raced my boss's wrx with a full 3" turbo back exhaust, uppipe downpipe and cross pipe, with the cobb ecu stage 3. He pulled on me in 2nd and then I pulled away in third and then more in 4th.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.