Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who opened their door into mine hard enough to chip the shit out of the paint!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

What the ****, man???? Good thing we have tupperware door panels or that dumb ass would have dented the door too.

It was a nice, noticeable chip too. Well.......I noticed it anyway.

I used some black touch up paint but it never looks real good when you have to do that. :(

So, if you're ever in Texas and you park next to my black RL and swing your big fucking F150 door into my car, you'd better hope I'm not walking to my car and see it. We have concealed permits here.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Agree

I'd be just as angry. Hell I started yelling at the birds today when I found shit on my hood after my weekly sunday wash. I mean, what the **** is up with that?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Redline686 said:
I'd be just as angry. Hell I started yelling at the birds today when I found shit on my hood after my weekly sunday wash. I mean, what the **** is up with that?
What color Red Line do you have? I think the birds have an attraction to either shiny cars or blue cars. Maybe the blue confusses them as to which way is up so they sh*t on it so they don't get confussed?!?!

Sorry to hear about your ride J, It IS windy as hell in DFW so I'm betting some idiot wrecklessly just opened their door.......

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Redline686 said:
my sister used to have a yellow car and the bird would shit on that thing all the time

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TXRLU said:
Sorry to hear about your ride J, It IS windy as hell in DFW so I'm betting some idiot wrecklessly just opened their door.......

This is true. It has been friggin' windy here. I still always am careful when opening my door so as not to hit a car next to me. It's just common courtesy. Then again, there are too many people out there driving cars they don't give a shit about.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Bastards!

Redline686 said:
People and Birds are on my list. And it is a short one! :mad: What I get tired of is parking all the way, and I mean all the way out in the back of a parking lot, and some dickhead still parks next to me. I don't get it, but that is another story.

-SpikemanRL

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I usually try to park in between two really nice cars but that doesn't stop them from leaving and some moron in a beat up, old '81 Cadillac parking next to me while I'm in the store.

·
Registered
617 Posts
This happened to me too... The worst thing is it happened at work and I know who's car it was. I just can't say anything because it could cause a conflict.

Note to self: To not park near red camaro.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
When you guys find the Ass holes that scratched you paint, and the birds that shit on your car, and shoot them. Could you then find the ass monkey that charged me $2.55 for gas yesterday. They should be next on the list.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Your best bet is not to park near 2 door cars and cars with baby carriers in them.. Not saying it works all the time, but so far has not failed me yet. Just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dipolley said:
When you guys find the Ass holes that scratched you paint, and the birds that shit on your car, and shoot them. Could you then find the ass monkey that charged me $2.55 for gas yesterday. They should be next on the list.

That would be the president and his oil tycoon buddies.

·
Registered
305 Posts
unknownsuperhero said:
$2.80 this morning, I gota start my own refining business.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know those prices will be here in MI soon, but I'm having a hard time paying $2.50 right now. I can't imagine having to pay that much more!!!!!!

I feel really really really sorry for people who drive all those rediculouly huge SUV's and such. Why can't hydrogen technology be here already??

http://www.germancarfans.com/news.cfm/NewsID/2040920.001/bmw/1.html

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
How can you feel sorry for someone who made a concious choice to buy a vehicle to drive around in, mainly alone, that gets 9 miles to the gallon? If those same people had 1/2 a brain, they'd buy a small car to go with it, so they don't have to drive the monster truck all the time. People want 'safe' vehicles though, and somehow the think bigger is safer, which it's not. Oh well, I'll get my 25mpg in a supercharged sports coupe, and not even worry about it. With all the gas price increases, my total cost of weekly gas has went up about $5. It's really not that bad to me, I mean, how much do you pay to have total mobile freedom for 60 miles. $5? $6? $7? Man, that means I can drive anywhere in Chicago, do something, drive back, for $6. Not too bad to me, sure it could be better, but not that bad...

·
Registered
43 Posts
When I was like 16, I had a 62 Impala SS, beautiful car! I came out of a store to witness a old MFer swing his cadillac door into the side of my SS!
It was hard enough that it rocked my car side to side! :mad:
I ran to my car and there was a crease dent about a foot long in the passenger door! The old MFer just started walkin to the store, I went after him and he acted like I wasn't even there as I pummeling him with every cuss word I could think of, I went off the fuckin deep end!
I had just got off work at a factory so I had steeltoe boots on! :eek:
I kicked major leaque dents in every body piece on the nice old caddy,
I even got on top of the car and stomped the hoods! :D
I'm 45 now, I have a alot more self-control now, I wouldn't stomp and kick some dumbasses car now, it would hurt my feet to much, I'd pull the tire iron out instead! :D Berad

·
Registered
289 Posts
Agreed

BeRad said:
When I was like 16, I had a 62 Impala SS, beautiful car! I came out of a store to witness a old MFer swing his cadillac door into the side of my SS!
I ran to my car and there was a crease dent about a foot long in the passenger door! The old MFer just started walkin to the store, I went after him and he acted like I wasn't even there as I pummeling him with every cuss word I could think of, I went off the fuckin deep end!
I'm 45 now, I have a alot more self-control now, I wouldn't stomp and kick some dumbasses car now, it would hurt my feet to much, I'd pull the tire iron out instead! :D Berad
When I was younger I had some issues with my anger. After several years of counseling and couple years of parole ;) I am better now. But there is nothing worse than somebody dinging your new ride. I had a ice damn break on my Townhouse, and put a ding in my hood. I almost cried. It's not that noticable, but you want to keep it virgin :eek: as long as possible.

-SpikemanRL

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
BeRad said:

Good lord man! That's anger, and I thought I was angry...

I actually watched a lady in a beat up Lincoln, not an old crappy one or anything, just beat up, totally let her door go and BASH into a newer Accord sitting right next to her. She looked at it, and just left the door there, bouncing lightly off the door in the wind. I couldn't believe it! After watching the door hit the Accord for a whole minute or so, I was about to say something, but she was starting to pull out by the time I finally decided. Of course, as she passes behind me in the lot, her car was COVERED with door dings. Like I have never seen before, I mean covered. I guess she figured why should other people have a nice car when mine looks like shit....

Some people...

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
sounds like they were trying to find out how dent "resistant" the doors are, too bad they took out some paint. sorry to hear it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts