Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to find out what other people are seeing for an Injector Duty Cycle with 60# injectors and a 2.8" pulley.

Here is mine.

I am at 73% on this run which is second gear. In third gear the IDCs will get up to 75%.

What is everyone else at?

·
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
My IDCs are at 37% at the top of second gear. Completely serious.
hmmm. Let me check my formula.

Oh. That hole put Dainslaif on your ignore list was supposed to be a joke. Even though we disagree on a bunch of things your still valuable to this forum.

·
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
[SENS.112]*[SENS.70]/1200

What do you have?

I guess its normal?

darkmanx said:
Ok i just got my 60lb injectors yesterday and i put them in and tuned them yesterday, the idle is great and im commanding 11.5 and im getting 11.5 but my ONLY problem is my idcs are 72% isnt that a little too high ? on 42 pounders i was at about 104%. anyone havce an idea as to why they might be that high if they are high.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
You guys are probably right, the numbers didn't sound normal but it came from a guy with a CobaltSS, so I assumed it was set up for it. I'll look into it when I get home from work.

hmmm. Let me check my formula.

Oh. That hole put Dainslaif on your ignore list was supposed to be a joke. Even though we disagree on a bunch of things your still valuable to this forum.
I appreciate the statement, I try to help people if possible. Let me know how the manifold works out, I'm curious.

Oh, FYI, 2.8 should be somewhere around the 70s on 60# injectors from what I've seen. That quote from Darkmanx sounds about right.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
yea double check your formula...i just checked mine and mine is setup the same as Ebristol

btw- i'm at 70% IDC on 60s, pushing 18psi through the TVS. That was spinning to 7200RPM in 3rd at the track

·
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea double check your formula...i just checked mine and mine is setup the same as Ebristol

btw- i'm at 70% IDC on 60s, pushing 18psi through the TVS. That was spinning to 7200RPM in 3rd at the track
Mine should come down a little once I get my meth kit installed. I was afraid I was getting close to maxing out my injectors.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
[SENS.112]*[SENS.70]/1200

What do you have?

I guess its normal?
That's the same formula I have. The hell?

Note: I am on stock exhaust with a 2.9, but it still doesn't sound right.

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
probally not the tunes probally the pid in your scanner but sure. If you want i can send you a config file and you take your car for a spin and come back with the logs from the scanner.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Well, my TPS still reads 100, but at least my IDC is up to 77%.

I think I figured it out. The graphs on the left get data from the table display? I didn't have it on there at all.

·
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
good luck with such a small pulley heat versus power gain issues
I was thinking about going down to a 2.6".... jk

I think I am doing ok. I have/will have almost every cooling mod in the book. From a dead stop I can run WOT from 1st to 4th and still only read 145 IAT2 temps. And that is before my ported dual pass IM.

I'm not sure if I ever heard about your pulley setup?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts