Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
You will never be within 2 seconds of me! Muhahahaha! :evil:

Dude - you have improved so much since your first event, I am lovin' watching you get better and better each event!

When are we putting that guage in, btw? The man-cave awaits the return of the silver IRL!

And for the record - I can't say definitively that they were "blown", but something wasn't right with 'em... We could compress them fully by hand and they took 5 minutes to return to normal length, lol. Didn't take much effort to squish 'em, either. Also suspect was that your car sat so low on uncut stock springs. Didn't "bouce" like it had bad shocks though. :???: Whatever it was, that was the tail-happiest FWD car ever before, and now she sticks like glue, so whatever it was it's better now, lol!
normal oem strut action imho

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
yeah, but it didn't feel right. And on the stock springs, his car sat almost an inch lower than mine, Cat's, or Sktz's did. When Cat had the Progress springs on, he was about as much lower than Nick's as Nick was lower than mine on stock shocks/springs. :shrug:

The sum total of this is - whatever it was - shocks or not - it's fixed now, lol.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts