Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up all, name is Jeff and I'm pickin up my 04 RL this saturday morning. I am trading in a 2001 civic so you should be able to tell I am pretty damn excited to get a car that actually has some balls. After test driving the RL last weekend and seeing what it can do it has been an absolute nightmare to keep driving my car all this week. I've read alot of the posts here and have already found some very useful information and from the looks of it I am going to enjoy having my RL :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
new2boost said:
What's up all, name is Jeff and I'm pickin up my 04 RL this saturday morning. I am trading in a 2001 civic so you should be able to tell I am pretty damn excited to get a car that actually has some balls. After test driving the RL last weekend and seeing what it can do it has been an absolute nightmare to keep driving my car all this week. I've read alot of the posts here and have already found some very useful information and from the looks of it I am going to enjoy having my RL :D
Yeah, boost is addictive, isn't it? Hope you have fun in your new ride, just make sure you break it in and don't get too excited at first. Patience, proper maintenance, and you'll love your car even more when it's ready to rip.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome to the Dark Side Jeff! LOL! Or should I say Torque Side? lol!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just traded in my '01 Civic for a '04 redline too. They had it on year-end clearance marked down to 15.9 and after some negotiating the price got so low I couldn't say no.

Love my RL, the thing f-in moves. Everything about the car is a huge upgrade from my old '01 Civic. Never thought I'd drive anything but a honda, but I'm a happy convert.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea man, boost is very addictive...the RL is so much different from every other car I have drive and i'm enjoying every minute of it :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts