Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on everybody, my name is adam. Just joined the forum. Im coming from a J-body, (a cavalier) which was very very slow, lol. I just went and signed my papers today for my Silver 04 RL. fully loaded, the only thing i dont have is the big spoiler which is what i want. the car was a blast on the test run, never got traction, it was wet.

after surfing this site for a while, everyone seems really nice, other than www.j-body.org which i was on everday. there is a lot of cock sob's there. but i will post pics of her monday. i already have butterflies right now. :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
Well welcome to RL forums bro!! There are alot of ppl here that can help you out if you have any questions, so feel free to ask.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a question. since its the weekend, we cant find out how much insurance is going to be, if its reasonable i will be picking it up monday.

Im 18, and have nothing on my record at all. what do you think insurance will run me? and other youngn's out there?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Im 18... i pay alot i guess compared to other people. My insuarance only went up like $60 every 6 months from ion 3 to a redline. But thats me, your could be totally different.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ if you dont mind me asking how much is it total. i have no clue. if you could pm me or if you dont mind posting. thanks man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts